- Winners in all Categories will be declared based on Chip Time.
- Prize Cheques will be distributed to the winners post event within few days.
- Running with Bibs of another participant (impersonation) is strictly forbidden. Violators will be disqualified forthwith and publicised and will not be considered for prizes.
- Runners will be allowed to join the start line up to 5 minutes from gun time. Timing mats will be removed there after and late comers will not be allowed.
Welcome to DRHM2017 RACE Day Info Board
Date of Event
23rd July 2017
START TIME FOR 21.1K: 4:30 AM
START TIME FOR 10K: 5:30 AM
Cut-off Time for the Event is 8:00 AM
Request all the Runners to assemble at Olcott Memorial School ground at least 30 minutes before your run
Prize Money Details in Rupees
Other Important Information
- Please pin up your BIBs (with Timing chip attached) for the Run the day before the run. BIBs will be distributed on the day of Expo.
- For Expo details, visit the Expo Day Page
- Bus Routes and Suburban Trains – http://my.metrocommute.in/
- Aid Stations will be provided along the route – water, electrolyte, fruits, basic first-aid facilities, etc.
- Garbage Bins/Bag will be provided close to the aid stations – kindly dispose the trash ONLY in those bins/bags.
- Medical facility and Emergency support will be provided covering the entire route.
- All race finishers will be given a medal.
- Online Certificates will be made available to all the finishers.
- Breakfast will be provided post run at the Finish Area.
- Baggage Counters will be available at the venue.
- Bring your family/friends to cheer you along the route!
Pre Race Prep
- Make sure your toenails are trimmed.
- Stay off your feet, rest and relax for the last 3 days before the race day.
- As a safety precaution, please consult your family doctor to check your fitness for the run. Medical Counter will also be available on the day of Expo.
- Stay well hydrated.
- Eat adequate carbohydrates.
- Eat “normal” foods during this period. Avoid unusual foods.
- Have your morning plan set the day before the race.
- Get your clothing and running gear ready.
- Sleep well.
- Plan to get up early.
- Put Vaseline where-ever your muscle rubs.
- Set your watch.
Race Day Tips
- Mentally divide the race into sections
- Listen to your body
- Pace yourself correctly & comfortably
- If using portable toilets, try to keep the line moving as fast as possible.
- When using the aid stations, go to the middle or end instead of the beginning to help control congestion.
- Finish time is based chip time. So no need to panic at the start point.
- Keep yourself to designated track and follow the navigation from route Marshalls and the direction boards.
- It’s perfectly okay to walk; but the walkers should keep to on side of the road and not not block the way
- We are doing our best to control and regulate traffic. Please watch out at junctions and take care when traffic is opened up.
- Latch on to your pacers and finish with them.
- Always overtake a runner from his right side after ensuring there is none at the rear.
- Throw paper cups and other items into designated and segregated bins and do not throw them on the course.
- Run and finish the marathon happily.
- Walk around & stretch after the marathon to avoid cramping.
- Enjoy the finish line festivities.
- Go home with a medal and lots of happy memories.
- The next day, go spin on the cycle or walk around or swim or relax or get massage – it all depends on the race distance, intensity & how you are feeling.
- Give yourself a pat on the back and relish your accomplishment…!!!